A Cat and his Man A Cat and his Man

I'm a sucker for visuals and sound synching up together! I feel like a shot of the cat escaping through the window would have helped as I hadn't realized he ran away at first!

Again, I love that the actions synch up with the melody. Great work and very cute idea!

BPTV PILOT BPTV PILOT

I really adore the idea of 'two idiots inherit a tv studio.' there is ENDLESS fun you could have with this. fantastic animation and tootsie is a sever hottie.

For Mom For Mom

Fantastic work. Very sweet and likable character designs. Month late or not, your mom's lucky to have a son like you. A very touching short for moms everywhere.

Zombie Crash Zombie Crash

really nifty idea for a game! simplistic and functions well as a game and its is oh so satisfying hitting a huge cluster of zombies. nicely done!

Hadoken Hadoken

The simplicity in this is absolute perfection. Nice work!

Stealth at School Stealth at School

This is a really decent idea for a game!

As others have pointed out, it is a little repetitive but I do really admire the concept. I'd like to see this expanded upon! Once I started thinking, "it'd be cool if there were other enemy classes," they showed up!

I don't think this requires a huge story but It'd be neat if you ultimately were able to escape the school and not just classroom after classroom.

Again, a very neat concept!

Happy Valentines - Lapis (Censored) Happy Valentines - Lapis (Censored)

oh my god, im a sucker for the snapchat aesthetic. nice work.

THE PINHEAD THE PINHEAD

god damn this is cool. i'd love to commission a bunch of stuff like this from ya sometime.

Dominance Dominance